Enjoy this Reindeer safari ride ,in Lapland Finland, while trying to capture the Aurora Borealis. Don’t forget your camera!
Aurora Hunting by Snowmobile
- Shared Snowmobile - Per Adult 2 people share 1 snowmobile, For couple who would love to take the ride together, For single traveler who is happy to share with other participants.
- Single Snowmobile - 1 Adult Guaranteed own driving - no passenger
- Child Ages 4-11 • Arranged in the sledge pulled by our guide snowmobile; possible to sit on snowmobile when kid is over 140cm
Snowmobile through the Saariselkä Landscape Searching for the Northern Lights!
Chasing Northern Lights with snowmobiles is definitely an experience! You will go to the best spots in the area with our professional guides to search for the magical phenomenon, and you will hear the beliefs of the locals when Aurora Borealis are blazing in the sky – there is not only scientific explanations. You are welcome to bring your own camera and tripod to the trip, fingers crossed for an amazing show display if luck is on your side. The tour departs from Saariselkä, Service includes thermal clothes, gear for driving. You will also make stops for taking pictures if the Northern Light appears, and for enjoying hot drinks and snacks. Snowmobile driving speed and distance is adjusted according to whole groups’ driving skills and track conditions.
Please note: Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, we are not able to predict their appearance, activity or color. But we will do our best to make sure you enjoy the safari.
– Tours include a round trip transfer from Husky&Co office (Saariseläntie 10), please visit our office 5-10 minutes before pick up time or another place agreed in advance. Time for meeting point will be confirmed upon the reservation.
– All snowmobiles used in safaris are insured as required by Finnish law. Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The amount of the compulsory expense is maximum €2,500 per driver per snowmobile per accident.
– Equipments are provided for winter activities, winter gears include gloves, thermal overall, shoes, hats, balaclava, and woolen socks are available if needed.
– Husky&Co (Lumivalkea Oy) reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration, or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.