Experience the nature of Saariselkä with the Arctic husky dogs! It will become a memory you will never forget. Book your husky safari online today!
4 Hour Snowmobile Safari
- Shared Snowmobile -Per Adult 2 people share 1 snowmobile, For couple who would love to take the ride together, For single traveler who is happy to share with other participants.
- Single Snowmobile - 1 Adult Guaranteed own driving - no passenger
Snowmobile through the Winter Landscapes of Saariselkä in Lapland, Finland!
Feel the wind and merge with nature while driving a snowmobile — you will enjoy the beautiful winter forest scenery, also take photos when we make stops. Don’t be afraid being a first timer, our guide will give you clear instructions on how to control a snowmobile before departure (two people share one snowmobile and you can change drivers half way through). After the first part of snowmobile driving, we will take a break to enjoy a tasty hot soup lunch, and you can recharge your energy for the next section of driving. Follow our experienced guide – we ensure you a great time. Driving distance and speed is adjusted according to the whole group driving skills and track conditions.
Service departs at Saariselkä office, winter gears for driving is included. Hot juice and snacks will be served during the safari.
Only for guests ages 14+
– Tours include a round trip transfer from Husky&Co office (Saariseläntie 10), please visit our office 5-10 minutes before pick up time or another place agreed in advance. Time for meeting point will be confirmed upon the reservation.
– All snowmobiles used in safaris are insured as required by Finnish law. Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The amount of the compulsory expense is maximum €2,500 per driver per snowmobile per accident.
– Equipments are provided for winter activities, winter gears include gloves, thermal overall, shoes, hats, balaclava, and woolen socks are available if needed.
– Husky&Co (Lumivalkea Oy) reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration, or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.