Feel the wind and enjoy the outdoors while driving a snowmobile! Hop on a snowmobile safari with Husky & Co. by booking online today.
Snowmobile Safari with Ice Fishing Experience
- Shared Snowmobile - Per Adult 2 people share 1 snowmobile, For couple who would love to take the ride together, For single traveler who is happy to share with other participants.
- Single Snowmobile - 1 Adult Guaranteed own driving - no passenger
- Child Ages7+ • Arranged in the sledge pulled by our guide snowmobile; possible to sit on snowmobile when kid is over 140cm
Experience driving a snowmobile and combine with the most popular leisure activity among the locals – Ice Fishing in Saariselkä.
Your journey will start with exciting snowmobile driving to the nearby lake. Snowmobiles are generally shared by 2 people and you can change driver´s half way. On the frozen lake, our guides will show you how to drill a hole and give you fishing tips, and the rest is down to luck. In ice fishing patience is the key, and while waiting for the catch, the guides will make a campfire and prepare a picnic snack. They can also cook the possible fish you have caught by the open fire.
Children are sitting in the sledge pulled by our guide´s snowmobile, over 140 cm children can sit on back seat of the snowmobile after consulting the guides.
We do not recommend to this tour to younger children
– Tours include a round trip transfer from Husky&Co office (Saariseläntie 10), please visit our office 5-10 minutes before pick up time or another place agreed in advance. Time for meeting point will be confirmed upon the reservation.
– All snowmobiles used in safaris are insured as required by Finnish law. Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The amount of the compulsory expense is maximum €2,500 per driver per snowmobile per accident.
– Equipments are provided for winter activities, winter gears include gloves, thermal overall, shoes, hats, balaclava, and woolen socks are available if needed.
– Husky&Co (Lumivalkea Oy) reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration, or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.