Enjoy the beauty of Finnish Lapland with a husky dog ride! Book your husky safari in Saariselkä online today.
2 Hour Snowmobile Safari
- Shared Snowmobile - Adult 2 people share 1 snowmobile, For couple who would love to take the ride together, For single traveler who is happy to share with other participants.
- Single Snowmobile - 1 Adult Guaranteed own driving - no passenger
- Child Ages 4-11 • Children will be seated in the sledge, due to safety reasons.
Snowmobile through Magnificent Forests in Saariselkä, Finland!
Don’t be afraid if you’re a first-timer! Our guide will give you clear instructions on how to control the snowmobile before departure. During our snowmobile safaris, you can drive while your snowmobile buddy travels comfortably in the back seat. There is a possibility to change drivers during the break. We will stop for pictures, and if we are lucky, we might spot some wild animals in the Arctic area.
Service includes pick up from Saariselkä office, winter gear for driving (overalls, boots, mittens, woolen socks, balaclava, helmet). Hot juice and snacks will be served during the snowmobile safari.
– Tours include a round trip transfer from Husky&Co office (Saariseläntie 10), please visit our office 5-10 minutes before pick up time or another place agreed in advance. Time for meeting point will be confirmed upon the reservation.
– All snowmobiles used in safaris are insured as required by Finnish law. Safari participants are held liable for damages caused to snowmobiles. The amount of the compulsory expense is maximum €2,500 per driver per snowmobile per accident.
– Equipments are provided for winter activities, winter gears include gloves, thermal overall, shoes, hats, balaclava, and woolen socks are available if needed.
– Husky&Co (Lumivalkea Oy) reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration, or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.